Choose a Program
Aside from developing a strong, interdisciplinary background grounded in the liberal arts, UA&P students specialize in groundbreaking academic programs that continually redefine the mold in terms of both innovation and relevance to contemporary society.
Students go through a common liberal arts curriculum in their first three years in the University. On their third year, they begin to take subjects in their chosen field of specialization. If they meet all academic requirements of the graduate program, they may graduate with a master’s degree in five years.
Currently, there are six five-year programs offered in the University:
- Master of Arts in Communication
- Master of Arts in Education, major in Child Development and Education
- Master of Arts in Humanities
- Master of Science in Industrial Economics
- Master of Science in Management
- Master of Arts in Political Economy, with Specialization in International Relations and Development
COPYRIGHT © 2013 University of Asia & the Pacific